"Municipal Corporation Birth Certificate should have been submitted in school otherwise Transfer Certificate will not be issued.
"Transfer Certificate will be issued on the payment of Rs. 100/- and one week after the submission of the application for the same.
- A clear calendarmonths’ notice in writing or a month's fee in lieu of such notice must be given before a pupil can be withdrawn.
- Transfer Certificate will not be issued until all dues of the school are settled.
- Student can be asked to leave the school on any of the following grounds :
- a) Non - payment of school dues.
- b) Using unfair means in examination.
- c) Found involved in any act of indiscipline of immorality.
- d) Found involved in damaging school property.
- A student who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school, especially if he/she is over age for that class.
- A student should join the school in the New Session, within one week otherwise his/her name may be struck off the roll without notice.