Code Of Conduct
Parents are requested to read the contents of this diary carefully and abide by the rules laid down.
- Diary should be carried by the students and checked daily for all activities, holidays, notices, assignments and any other information at home
- Whenever you write to the school about your son/daughter always quote his/her full name, class and section.
- Custodian pass issued should be carried by the person coming to collect the ward otherwise the child will not be allowed to leave the school premises.
- No student will be allowed to go to his/her relative's house from the school without the written permission of the principal and the consent of the parents.
- It is mandatory to send a leave application on the very next day, in case the child is absent during examination.
- The parent should take prior permission from the principal for any changes in the bus service.
- It should be seen that the fee should be paid by 10th of every month, otherwise a fine of Rs. 50/- shall be charged.
- On all working days and at school functions, children are expected to wear the uniform prescribed in the diary. They must come to school dressed neatly, failing which they might be sent back or be liable to further disciplinary action.
- We do not appreciate the gesture of sending gifts for children/ teachers for birthdays / celebrations. Non compliance of this will be handled seriously. Any kind of celebration or party’s by students during school hours and premises is prohibited. Students from Std. I to Std. IV can wear party dress on their birthdays and students from Std. V onwards should come in the school uniform.